Blueye - 6K Surveillance, Reconnaissance, Intelligence Drone
· Blueye-6K is a ruggedized VTOL system designed to capture and transmit high quality digital video
· Blueye-6K adopts a system that integrates a wide range of technologies involving: communication, control, sensing,image processing and networking.
· Blueye-6K can be operated manually or programmed for autonomous operation, utilizing the system's advanced avionics and precise GPS navigation.
· Blueye-6K provides aerial observation, day or night, at line-of-sight ranges up to 2 kilometers. Blueye-6K, now available with an optional stabilized gimbaled payload, delivers real-time color or infrared imagery to the ground control and remote viewing stations.
|Blueye||Surveillance, Reconnaissance, Intelligence||Flight Speed||60km/h|
Auto path plannning
Realtime Video Recording
|Mission Planner||Waypoint||Flight Duration||40 min. w/payload|
|Path Planning||Real-Time Path Planning||DataLink||Wi-Fi 2km, LTE 2~500Km|
1080p, 2M pixel Video
12M pixel still image
|Sensors||16-bit gyroscope Accelerometer, magnetometer|
32-bit ARM Cortex M4 core
ARM Cortex AP
Battery : 10000mAh*3
All peripheral outputs over-current protected,
all inputs ESC protected
■ Block Diagram
With the Blueye Drone with a 12 megapixel "fisheye" camera, You can get high-quality video at up 30 frames per second and capturing 12 megapixel photos. The Blueye Drone records videos and takes pictures within a 180° field of view with remarkable image quality (1080p 2M video pixel, 12M pixel pictures). It is included full-digital image stabilization technology.
Connect your tablet and you can get very good HD view 1080p as you fly is displayed live
Drone Waypoint GPS Navigation is advanced technology. It is very useful both today.Waypoint GPS Navigation allows a drone to fly on its own with it’s flying destination or points preplanned and configured into the drone remote control navigational software. This instructs the drone where to fly; at what height; the speed to fly at and it can also be configured to hover at each waypoint. It is a route and destination planner for your drone.
Blueye will be safe because it is designed to prevent a crash in the event of an unsafe situation.
Blueye include GPS failsafe, Battery Failsafe
If the drone looses contact with the RC transmitter, it will land automatically, indicated by a blinking yellow status LED.
If it looses RC signal during a mission, it will return to the launch point before landing.
Drones can be hazardous if operated incorrectly.
Be sure that you need to learn how to operate.
Wi-Fi connection: 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi 802.11 network.
·Encoding PCM 9 channel and 8 channel PPM PPM (2.4Ghz).
·8 model memories internally with possibility to change their name.
·167x34mm LCD 8 lines, 22 characters with adjustable contrast.
·Doubles deflections (D / R) and a timer.
·Easy access to international grouped on the front.
■ GCS (Ground Control System)
- Flight Connect
- Flight Control
Mission Control & Way Point Setting
- Automatic Path Planning
- Way Point upload
- Mission Execution
- Flight Information
- Flight Control
- Maximum setting
- Max. vertical speed : 0.5m/s ~2.5m/s
- Ma. Rotation speed : 50~200°C
- Calibration : magnetometer calibration
- 1080p Full HD Video
■ Blueye CGS & RC Trasmmitter